Thursday, July 21, 2011

Ann Arbor Art Fair

I survived tabling at the Ann Arbor Art Fair in 99 degree heat (big shout outs to my cooler and Tom's of Maine deodorant)! And despite the ridiculously hot/humid weather, I had a great time.


Buttons that I helped sell at SMART's (Southeastern Michigan Animal Rights Team) booth.


My view from the VegMichigan table.


Displaying bumper stickers at the Animals and Society table.

One of the things I love about Art Fair is that you encounter so many interesting people and causes.

My favorite booth from the fair:

They also had a sign that said, "Free Bathing Suit With Every Donation," which featured a picture of a nude beach.


At one point, this mud man ran through the crowd with a camera crew in tow. Neither he nor his entourage provided any explanation whatsoever. Oh, Ann Arbor, how I love thee.

Another reason I love Ann Arbor: this new vegan lunch cart!



This is the Caesar salad I had, which was top notch.

Because, after all, what blog entry would be complete without a food pic?

1 comment:

  1. This is further proof than men should NOT be photographed from this angle. Thank God for that sign...I just ate.

    ReplyDelete