Sunday, February 26, 2012

Dirty Skiing

The day after the puppet show (and a fun one-nighter in Michigan, that I, unfortunately, did not get any pictures of...I did get a really cool soy candle from an audience member though), the main squeeze and I decided to go cross country skiing. And by cross country skiing, I mean we attempted to not fall down while having weird, plank-like devices attached to our feet. As you can see, we weren't all that successful:



Some more pictures of our adventure:


Thank God. I was getting pretty antsy at 6:59!













After acquiring several bruises from falling down, we then indulged in some yummy deliciousness from Whole Foods:






And then headed out to the Dirty Show.


I also reviewed the show for ZoiksOnline, which you can read here.

No comments:

Post a Comment