Monday, June 18, 2012

Gorilla Challenge 2012

If you guessed that this weekend, I ran around Detroit on a scavenger hunt, did ridiculous things, all while dressed like an idiot (read: as a Black Eyed P) for charity, well, then you, my friend, are a very good guesser.  Here's some pictures of my time in the 2012 Gorilla Challenge.

P.S. I was also in the costume contest, so if you want to vote for me to win (I probably get the equivalent of a $5 Starbucks gift card, but I suppose I would get bragging rights as well), please do the following:
Go to: http://www.facebook.com/gorillachallenge/app_119255214825893 and vote for #29.  You have until Friday, June 22 at 8:00pm (pst) to vote!
Go Team Black Eyed P's!









And here's a little video of me  walking like a gorilla...if gorillas had the urge to use hand sanitizer immediately after.

No comments:

Post a Comment