Sunday, February 16, 2014

Some firsts

I had a couple of firsts on Valentine's Day.

I worked at Mark Ridley's Comedy Castle in Royal Oak, Michigan, and my act was translated into American Sign Language for the first time. You have no idea how tempted I was to tell all my dirtiest jokes, just to see how they would be signed.

I also got to be part of my first marriage proposal. Well, I didn't ask anyone to marry me, nor was I asked, but I got to facilitate an audience member asking his girlfriend to marry him. I called him up on stage (by the wrong name - Oops!), and in front of a sold-out crowd, he proposed. Best part? She said yes. Second best part? He was pretty forgiving of me messing up his name.

Overall, it was a really fun weekend, where I got to work with headliner Andy Pitz, who's super funny and nice.

I also got to hang out out with my buddies, Russ and Delilah. And, really, what would a weekend be without a greenroom selfie?

No comments:

Post a Comment