Sunday, February 3, 2013

Nicaragua - Day 1

Right after my show in Michigan's upper peninsula, I rushed home (okay, fine, I went to the buffet to take advantage of the free food first) to make my flight to Managua, Nicaragua.

We got the tickets for free (praise be to the holiness that is a frequent flier mile) and enjoyed two fairly painless flights there (the first was from Detroit - Fort Lauderdale, and the second from Fort Lauderdale to Managua), thanks in part to having Bud Light on the plane.

Happy that we crammed all our stuff in carry-on luggage and didn't have to pay fees!

Once we arrived, we made it quickly through customs and headed to our hotel (which was conveniently located right across the street). 




Since it was 3 am by the time we arrived, I took advantage of what would be my last hot shower for the week (more on that later) and quickly crashed.  What a wild first night! 

No comments:

Post a Comment