Sunday, February 17, 2013

Sick!

Ever since I returned from Nicaragua, I've been battling a sinus/ear infection. This was my life for about six days:


The thought of shooting water up my schnoz doesn't exactly thrill me, but I was so sick that I would have put molten lava up there for some relief. On Friday, I finally broke down and went to the doctor and got some antibiotics (yay prescription drugs!), and they started to kick in yesterday.

Just in time to perform at the Pix Theatre in Lapeer, Michigan (with Dave Bell and Dwayne Gill)! My ear was still massively clogged from my infection making it nearly impossible to hear the crowd. I still don't know whether they laughed or not. Here's hoping for the former.


Despite still being under the weather, I had a blast at the show, and I always love me a stocked green room fridge. And as a nice bonus, one of my old friends (who I hadn't seen in years) came out and it was great to catch up with her!


Although now that I feel better, I don't really have an excuse to shovel soy ice cream into my face while watching Intervention episodes with my cat. Bummer.










No comments:

Post a Comment