Sunday, January 1, 2012

Happy New Year!

My New Year's Eve started this way:

The Resolution 5K in Lansing (taken before we snorted kale, freebased B-12 and smoked the competition).

And ended this way:

On stage at Connxtions Comedy Club, double-fisting it before the ball dropped.

It was a wonderful day. To see more pictures, you can visit my Facebook album, located here. And by the way, while you're at it, I sure would appreciate if you gave my Facebook page a big ol' "like."

2011 was a year of great adventure! Some highlights:

-I traveled to Costa Rica for the first time.

-I performed in the following states for the first time:
-Nevada
-Oregon
-Idaho
-Montana
-Florida
-Kansas
-Nebraska
-South Dakota

-I moved in with my main squeeze and my step-cat (note to self: must write new jokes that aren't about living at home with my mamacita).

-I started working (professionally) in animal rights again, this time for Animals and Society Institute.

-I ran my first 5K.

-I attended my first NASCAR race.

-I did some protesting and took a trip with the Animal Liberation Project.

-I saw the loves of my life in concert again.

-I did a couple of commercials, including this one:


-I walked the Mackinac Bridge for the first time.

Of course, I made resolutions/goals for next year, too. They are as follows:

-I will complete a 10K.
-I will give up soda completely.
-I will hold at least one mayorship on foursquare (hey, I had to make that was actually attainable).

Happy 2012, y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment