Friday, November 18, 2016

I did absolutely nothing on my third day in Hawaii...and it was everything I hoped it could be

Beach day today!



I don't think I moved from a two foot radius. I plopped down with my towel and book, and pretty much did an impression of a rock the entire day. P.S. How incredible was it to see this whenever I looked up?


I'm currently reading In a Dark, Dark Wood by Ruth Ware. After reading Girl on the Train, I've been loving suspense novels by British authors. While this one isn't quite as addictive as Girl on the Train, I still can't wait to read it everyday.


My view for most of the day. Everyone was looking at me like I was drinking a beer at 9 am (not that I'm above that).

Just typing that makes me want to get a beer, which I just might have to do. Hey, I've worked hard today and deserve one, right? RIGHT?!

No comments:

Post a Comment