Friday, January 27, 2012

Trying to be artsy on a lazy Sunday

For the weekend of January 13-15, I performed at Leo's Komedy Korner in Windsor, Ontario. Despite the snow/bad weather delaying my arrival, I had a wonderful time! The staff at Leo's place is always so wonderful, and the crowds are incredible (they're so polite, and such great listeners). I didn't take any shots of my trip there (after all, how many pictures can you take of the border crossing?), but I did a take a lot of pictures of the lazy Sunday I had after my Saturday there.

It was Drew's birthday on Saturday and we celebrated on Sunday with coffee, movies and lots of vegan food.

I took some shots, because, hey, I've got an iphone and a program that makes my photos look artsy, so why not, right?

Cafe Ollie in Ypsilanti, Michigan. They have amazing vegan food. If you're in the 734 area code, you must visit.






We had the tofu scramble, which was excellent!






Then we headed to Royal Oak, Michigan, where we gorged ourselves more. This time, it was here:


And we saw Melancholia (also excellent, but for different reasons than the tofu scramble, obvi).

No comments:

Post a Comment