Saturday, September 10, 2016

Quick trip to Las Vegas

This week, my mom and I decided to take a quick trip to try to hit it big on the slots visit my brother.




Our first stop upon landing: the Wynn buffet (AKA the vegan promise land).


I should've taken pictures of everything I ate since it was glorious, but I don't want to 1. completely bore the three people who read this thing (Hi Mom!), and 2. admit to the ridiculous amounts of food I consumed. So, instead, here is the amazing vegan pizza I had:


No, thank you, Wynn buffet.
We were so stuffed from the buffet and tired from the day of traveling that we didn't even go out at night and were pretty much in bed by 9 pm. Do we know how to party or what?

But, the extra rest allowed us to get up bright and early and gamble. And that's exactly what we did!

You're looking at a big winner. And by big winner, I mean someone who won $5.
Look at these VIPs.
In addition to drinking beer and gambling at 10 am, we also walked around the strip and popped in some shops that had fun products like this:

After all the eating I did at the Wynn, I'm pretty sure I could've been the model to make this mold.
My brother and I also went on the roller coaster at New York New York.

Why, yes, I did scream my head off the entire time.

Oh, and I hung out with my BFF Ellen DeGeneres. NBD.




We then went to VegeNation for an early dinner.


That's the vegan chicken pot pie gnocchi. I know it kind of looks like barf, but trust me, it was amazing.

Caught in the act of taking food photos.
After two days, it was time to say our goodbyes. My mom had an early flight back to Michigan, and I met up with Steve Sabo to do some shows for the weekend. I wish our trip could have been longer!

Onto Laughlin for comedy, free buffets, and, hopefully, more "big" wins on the slots!

No comments:

Post a Comment