Sunday, November 25, 2018

Thanksgiving and Harrisburg

Thanksgiving weekend was a whirlwind, for sure. That may or may not be because I was likely in a pumpkin pie-induced food coma for most of it.

Since we're on the subject of food, here's some of the things that went into my belly.

Main course and mini-cheese plate (P.S. it's probably pretty obvious from reading my blog, but I've been doing a vegan Thanksgiving for the past 14 years, so everything pictured in plant-based...well, in theory, anyway).


We decided to forego fake turkey this year and instead went with lasagna. 
And the desserts...

If you've ever wondered what Heaven tasted like, I'd venture to guess this is pretty close. 


Thankful for this one because he 1. made the above chocolate pie, and 2. he puts up with my constant picture-taking and still fakes a smile like he semi means it.



On Friday after Thanksgiving, I woke up at 3 am to hit Black Friday sales the road. I worked at the Comedy Zone in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania for the first time, and it was a blast! Not only was the club fantastic (really nice staff and packed house of great laughers), but the town was so cute. It rained most of the weekend, but I got a couple shots of buildings around town.



Thanks for the great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment