Monday, January 25, 2016

Noise complaints and mefting rooms

What a fun weekend in Minnesota! Unlike the east coast, which got pummeled with snow, the upper Midwest got nada, which made for a great drive there and back. It's always nice when the most eventful part of a drive is discovering a gas station where you've stopped for fuel also sells chocolate milk (shout out to the Kwik Trip!).

I performed at Dangerfield's with my good buddy, Steve Sabo, for the weekend. Another road friend of mine (and not to mention, super funny dude) Shannon Thompson stopped by on Friday night. It was great to see him (as it had been years) and meet his wife, Kim.

Unfortunately, we didn't get a picture of the four of us, but I may or may not have done this face at least 20 times.

Back at the hotel:
For all your business, conference and "mefting" needs.
The hotel was memorable for another reason, too. Friday night marked a first for me: I called in my first noise complaint on other guests. Yep, I'm officially old. I guess my thirty-something year-old self can no longer handle screaming teenagers repeatedly proclaiming "they call me the jack hammer" at 85 decibel levels at 4 a.m.

 Anyway, this entry is short and sweet, but that's kind of how my trip was, so we'll leave it at that.

No comments:

Post a Comment