Monday, February 8, 2016

Carb-o-riffic Super Bowl


I had Friday off (well, off as in no stand-up gig; I still worked on my never-ending law school homework for quite a while), so I decided to head to the Lansing Brewing Company. I love local breweries, and I had heard this one was particularly good, so I was eager to check it out.

And just because we take as may selfies as middle schoolers:



Trust me from experience: there's no quicker way to lose craft-brew cred than by ordering "whatever is most similar to Bud Light." I guess I know better for next time.

On Saturday, I got to work with my good buddy, Keith Lenart. We had a blast at the Bull Ring in Goodrich, Michigan.



Life hack alert: the key to writing good jokes = baby powder. Who knew?
On Sunday, I stuffed my face like it was my job. Hey, what better way to celebrate a New Year's resolution 10 pound weight loss than to gain it all back in one day? Right?

I had planned to make awesome, vegan Super/Puppy Bowl food like this, this, and these, but instead, I parked it on the couch with my homework  while my equally as awesome main squeeze made me a carb-o-riffic dinner. P.S. You know you've gone yourself a keeper when they make avocado-topped pizza (and pizza sauce) from scratch.

 
And, now to lose those 10 pounds again...

No comments:

Post a Comment