Monday, July 8, 2019

Kenosha -- who knew?

Who knew Kenosha, Wisconsin was so cute? I always used to see the exit for it when I was driving along I-94, but it seriously just looked like a bunch of chain restaurants and cheese curd places.

But, this weekend, I actually got off the exit and explored the town. And I was really impressed!

I worked at the Kenosha Comedy Club all weekend, which was so fun. The staff couldn't be nicer, and the crowds were great laughers. And I got to share the stage with an old friend, Chris Young, who I hadn't seen in years. He's always been funny (and so nice, too), but he blew the roof off of the place. So that was a treat to watch.

And during the day, I got my lighthouse fix, explored the beach (my hotel was right on it!), and checked out some of the vegan options (including ice cream!) in town.

It was a great trip, and maybe in the future, I'll get off at more exits and randomly explore.

Anyway, onto the pictures...

On stage. Such a fun club!










No comments:

Post a Comment