Sunday, September 15, 2019

First time performing in Las Vegas!

Since I started comedy, it had been my goal to play Las Vegas. I had managed to play quite a few shows around Vegas, but not ever the city proper.

Well, after this week, I can check that off the ol' bucket list.

This might also mark the first time I've been near gambling without even putting so much as a cent into a slot machine.

Instead, I spent most of my time poolside, which I could certainly get used to.

I also went to the Valley of Fire for the first time. Like most of my photography, these pictures don't do it any justice, but here are they are anyway:










Yay for hiking in flip flops!
I had a great time sharing the stage with Lou Magelowitz and Marc Patrick. They were so much fun to watch and so great to chat with as well.



My entire look onstage can be summed up as “mom who gets a call that her kid is suspended from school for making a bong out of a Pringles can.”
I also took full advantage of my fancy hotel room and all of Vegas' amazing vegan food options.

Pretending to be way more bougie than I am.

Trying out the new Garden Grill, which was fantastic!

My audition to be a Del Taco Beyond Meat spokesperson. Okay, actually it's just me stuffing my face in said hotel room. But, tell me you wouldn't buy some vegan tacos from this face. 
And I even got to watch the debates from my balcony in perfect weather.


While my trip didn't include gambling or any other debauchery like many trips to Vegas do, it was still an absolute blast!

No comments:

Post a Comment